Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bunnies Rock! Video

Well, peeps, we're about done. This week I've added Biscuit and Bandit, Pumpkin, Patches, Andrew, Norbert, Sam (Sage), and Willow. We're up to about 40 bunnies!

I'm closing the video to new entrants as of 5:00 pm Thursday, and I'd really prefer to add no one else at this point unless they were specifically invited earlier this month. Right now the bunny montage goes by a little quicker than I would like because I left room to add a latecomer or two. Tomorrow after work, I'll add any final bunny rockers, should I get any, and will consider the video officially closed. I'll then finish getting the pictures synched to the music, tweak my titles and add the credits. Then I need to convert it for posting and viewing. If all goes well, it will be done Thursday night, but I'm leaving open the possibility that I'll need Friday, too. Wish me luck that it all comes together on the first try!

If you hop over to the Maelstrom site, you'll find the third story of the series, in which Ricky and the band discuss the particulars of the benefit. There is now a link to make an individual donation to Rabbit Rescue, or to any of the charities nominated for the benefit. There is also a link to buy Bunny Benefit Bash t-shirts. Everything else--guest book, video, buffet, and prize giveaway info, will be available sometime after midnight Friday night (in other words, Saturday morning). I'll also post the times when the "band" will be available to chat in the tag box, although partygoers can chat with each other throughout.

Cadbury is very excited about his debut as a rock star and he hopes all his friends are getting excited, too! Binkies!

10 comments:

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Binks and bumps to Cadbury and thanks to Bunnygirl for adding Bandit and Biscuit, they would have been thrilled. Looking forward muchly to the vid.

Bobkat said...

That's a lot of bunnies!

Looking forward to seeing the finished video :)

Fez and the Gang said...

Woohoo! Norbie made the cut too! We are all excited! Even more excited since the donations go to the wonderful Rabbit Rescue where we are from! (though ALL the rescues do amazing work)

Anonymous said...

Woot Woot we are furry excited too!
Thank you furry much for putting me in at the last minute Cadbury!
*Nose bumps*
Andrewbun

Deb Cushman said...

It's all very exciting!

RG said...

A 40 bunn salute! Wow ...

BG ... when this is all over, you give yourself a HUGH pat on the back! What a mahvolus job! I hope your "2nd" career as author - band-wonk - event-organizer - cinematographer - choreographer - producer - director ..... or any subset thereof ... takes off like gangbusters. You have set a HIGH bar!

(we got to pay attention D. Moll, l.ac ... how will we ever top this?)

Anonymous said...

Wowee!! 40 bunnees!! We're so furry excited.. can't wait to see the video!!!

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Hold off the compliments until I can get the video uploaded, RG! I can't get YouTube to accept it as .wmv or as .avi. I'm trying now to see if I can at least put it directly into one of my blogs, but I'd rather have it on YouTube for broader access.

Anonymous said...

Good luck getting it on YouTube, bunnygirl! I'll keep my fingers crossed, and the Ballicai are sending good fuzzy vibes and purrs.

Forty bunnies! That is just awesome. Pawsome! I can't wait to see the video, and I'm excited about the benefit. You've worked so hard, and this will be a special event, one to remember!

Cadbury will be fabulous as a rock star -- everybunny will want his autograph!

Crafty Green Poet said...

very exciting stuff, bunnies rock!