Monday, February 01, 2010

Monday Bunday: Weatherbun

After some very pleasant weather - sunshine, temps in the sixties and seventies - a front blew in on Friday and it's winter again here in Houston. I had a miserably cold run on Saturday, but it was worth it because I scored at a Galleria-area garage sale.

It looks like cooler temperatures are staying with us for a little while, as is the rain. Typical winter for us.

So in memory of the bright and sunny weekend before last, here are a couple of pictures of Cadbury getting out and enjoying some lovely weather:






























Have a great week, everybun!

12 comments:

Crafty Green Poet said...

Cadbury looks very smart with his little coat on!

the Bag Lady said...

What a stylish bun! He looks very excited to be out on the town.

Hef's Mom said...

Oh gosh! You can't just splash things like that all over! I had to cover it up so Shadow the Dog doesn't see. Our windchill is about 6 right now and she hasn't gotten a walk in days! Lucky lucky bun!

Glenna said...

A very dapper bun in his technical jacket.

RoadBunner said...

Ha ha! So cute! He looks like he is part of the Bun SWAT team!

I am headed to Austin next month for the marathon. Hope the weather is pleasant there!

The Bunns said...

Oh my Cadbury ... you could be Sherlock Bunny with the proper cap!!!!

Bobkat said...

Cadbury has the same harness that I use for my kitties when I take them out! He looks very smart in his blazer :)

Hope you get some nicer weather soon!

Rachel said...

So precious. How does he like the leash and being outside?

Christina said...

Cadbury you look very handsome in your vest. You almost look like a para trooper. No jumping from planes please! Thank you so much for your message at my place.

Michele said...

We're having a blizzard here today. :-( Cadbury does indeed look a bit CSI in his blue vest. Maybe he's sniffing around for clues?

Thomma Lyn said...

Cadbury looks so dapper in his vest, and I bet he's having a great time exploring. :)

Erin said...

Cute! Does he like being in the vest? I've always wanted to get one of those...