Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday Bunday: Store-Bought

When we were in Santa Fe, I saw some charming little bunnies in a shop at La Fonda. I intended to go back and buy them, but the shop's hours weren't a good match for my tourist activities and I wasn't able to make the time until it was too late and they were closed.

So imagine my surprise to find the same bunnies here, while taking a little break to have some water and window shop during Saturday's run! After I finished my run and cleaned up a bit, I went straight over and got them.

Sorry these are a little blurry. The bunnies are very shiny and don't photograph well:














Aren't they cute? And what's cool is that they come apart and inside is a necklace with a tiny exact replica of those same bunnies!














Cadbury wants to make one thing very clear: Those are not real bunnies!

Okay, Cadbury. We get it.

11 comments:

Crafty Green Poet said...

they're lovely, though of course not as lovely as the real thing, Cadbury!

Leah J. Utas said...

Most engaging.

Hef's Mom said...

So they're not real rabbits so you only need to focus on petting me, I think thats cadbury's message.

Lisa said...

Ohhh how cool!

RoadBunner said...

Ooh! Very, very nice! And I bet the necklace was a sweet surprise. But yes, Cadbury, they aren't as good as real bunnies.

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

WAY cool. We'll have to vacation together sometime; you always find cool stuff.

Glenna said...

What a cool necklace. Cadbury, the real thing is always nicer, of course, but somebun has to mind the house while Mom and Dad are at work.

The Bunns said...

Yes Cadbury - lucky you. That is a very nice object. Enjoy it. It could have been a cat ....

Kathleen @ ForgingAhead said...

Adorable!

Thomma Lyn said...

What cool bunnies! They're so pretty. And tell Cadbury not to be jealous. He's the Top Bun of the House. :)

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Way to keep her in line, Cadbun.....