Monday, November 01, 2010

Monday Bunday: Dharma Edition

I got back last night after a fun, fulfilling and thought-provoking weekend at the Shambhala Mountain Center in Colorado. My purpose there was to attend a weekend writing/meditation workshop, which will hopefully get me writing again or if not, help me remain serene about it.


Although there wasn't a lot of free time in our very intense program, I was able to hike up to the Great Stupa a few times, which is a sort of Buddhist temple.


Near the Stupa on my last morning, I met this little guy:


He was obviously on his way to meditate and get serene, just like me.


I wish all of you a serene week as well!

9 comments:

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Beautiful pics, that bunny seems to have some sort of inner glow....

RG said...

That's an alien bunny! WAtch out!

It's NaNoWriMo - just dive in!!!

Crafty Green Poet said...

I'm sure the bunny is some kind of spirit guide for your writing and as Rabbits Guy says, it is NaNoWriMo

Janet said...

Like Crafty Green Poet - I believe the rabbit is a sign.

As I struggle with the writing/not writing dilemma, your words "...help me remain serene about it." touched a chord. Thank you and ...

Namaste :)

Leah J. Utas said...

I think fuzzy bunny hopped by to help you get serene.

Christina said...

More of a message there than just a wild bunny I think.

Lisa said...

Beautiful!! And congrats on getting a pic of a wild bunny!

The Fab Furs said...

Good vibes.

Thomma Lyn said...

Sounds delightful. And you know what, I think bunnies and kitties are Bodhisattvas! The Ballicai practice meditation regularly. ;)