Monday, November 29, 2010

Monday Bunday: Funny Pose


I wish I knew why Cadbury likes to pose this way.  It doesn't look very comfortable.

Cadbury had a lovely Thanksgiving, although he probably would've liked more treats.  On work days I let him out when I come home for lunch and he gets a treat such as a grape or banana chip as a reward for going back in his cage without a fuss.  No sweet treats over the holiday for this little bunny!

I got plenty of treats, though.  I made a pumpkin cheesecake the weekend before Thanksgiving, and then we bought a regular pie for Thursday, since the cheesecake didn't last long.  (Ahem.)  I ran sixteen miles on Saturday, though, and three on Sunday after a 45-minute spin.  I can have the occasional treat.  Also, my boot camp starts this week.  I don't know what possessed me to sign up to be tortured three days a week at 5:30 am, but if I ever get such a crazy notion again, I hope someone slaps some sense into me before I get out my credit card.  *sigh*


Have a great week, everyone!

13 comments:

Tamsin said...

Lol, that's the weirdest way to nap. Surely that can't be comfy!

d. moll, l.ac. said...

This is one of the Yoga poses that Amelia demos. It opens the shoulders and stretches the intestines. Cadbury must be going over old Qi Papers posts while you're at work.

Leah J. Utas said...

BunnySphinx.

the Bag Lady said...

What Leah said cracked me up!
That does look slightly uncomfortable, but Cadbury must like it!

Hef's Mom said...

I don't know, I like to sleep with my arms stretched out too, Hef's dad likes to shove all the covers in between his legs, now he's weird.

The Fab Furs said...

It looks like he was stretching and then fell asleep. You do exercise enough to indulge in the occasional treat--but a 5:30 am boot camp during the winter holiday season seems to indicate you're a glutton for punishment.

Crafty Green Poet said...

definitely good bunny yoga going on there!

Lisa said...

I don't think it looks comfortable either, but Sogna does that too. Actually, i think cadbury looks just like Amelia in D Moll's yoga post! Weird. lol.

Wow, good for you but I do somewhat think you're crazy.

Alice Audrey said...

The Girl says "bunny yoga."

Rabbit! Rabbit!

RG said...

It's Snowflake - Snowflake does it too!

Kathleen @ ForgingAhead said...

Looks like the bunny version of downward dog. My horse does that!

Thomma Lyn said...

hehe! Cadbury's such a funny bunboy. :)

I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving. And I'm glad you got lots of treats! :-D

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, the sphinx! I often catch Frank in this pose but it's always short-lived, I don't think I've ever snapped a pic.