Monday, April 10, 2006

Much Ado About Nothing

Well, unbelievably, three of my four meetings today got cancelled! A key player was home with a sore throat, so that ended that.

And it was a good thing, because just as I predicted, all heck broke loose. I arrived at 7 am to find the emails already flying about a visa crisis with one of our foreign nationals. And things just got wackier as the day wore on. So it was a good thing I wasn't in meetings all day!

As it was, I got some important things done and the day just flew by. Only four more days, eight months and fifteen years to go!

I haven't decided on a workout tonight, but after Iron Benny's Ironman finish yesterday, I guess I've got no cause for whining about a little 30-45 minute cardio after my nap. Darn that Iron Benny! Please drop by and congratulate him if you've got a minute!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

that's why i love reading other people's blogs. it's such a good motivator!

Papa Tweet said...

Thanks for the shout out, but most of all, thanks for your support. The support of all the bloggers made my Ironman experience that much better. Truly, from my heart, thank you.
Benny