Saturday, December 30, 2006

Announcement!

I have created a new blog, where I have loaded the entire text of my novel, Tin Soldier. Other writings will be posted as time permits.

This is a restricted blog, to keep my work publishable should I decide to start querying again. If you are a friend and/or regular poster here and want an invitation, send me your email address and I’ll get you signed up!

If you don’t want to post your email address in the comments, send it to me at uhamp “at” yahoo “dot” com.

3 comments:

Una said...

I would love to read your novel! I've got another week of holidays :)

If you are ok with my reading it, I'm unabeaudry@rogers.com.

pacatrue said...

Add me in, bunny, if you don't mind. My email is "my great blogger name" at yahoo dot communiations.

Anonymous said...

I read what you posted of the novel on your writing blog many months ago and want more! Email me at snerdie at hotmail.