Monday, January 04, 2010

Monday Bunday: Lap Rabbit

Lately, Cadbury has become something of a lap rabbit.















I suspect it's because he thinks I have treats and that I'll share...














...or at the very least, I'll carelessly drop something onto myself that he can then scavenge.


















Cadbury: It's not a crazy assumption, biped. You get kinda careless with the dried strawberries you put in your yogurt.

Maybe so, Cadbury, but you're still not forgiven for your latest cord-munching escapade. Cute won't cut it this time.

For everyone returning to work this week, I hope it's a good one, and that you're refreshed and ready to face the office again. Happy Monday, and don't forget to date your paperwork 2010!

15 comments:

Crafty Green Poet said...

oh Cadbury would love sitting on my lap, I drop a lot of crumbs!

Leah J. Utas said...

Cadbury would feast if he ever visited my lap.

Crabby McSlacker said...

Aww, a lap bunny sounds like the perfect cuddly accessory. And if he cleans off spilled crumbs, bonus!

Thomma Lyn said...

What an adorable lapbun Cadbury is! :)

Fez and the Gang said...

Don't be silly. Of course cute works. It ALWAYS works.

Hef's Mom said...

What a cuddler! I had Hef almost asleep in my lap when Hef's Dad and Shadow the Dog made noise and bothered him!

Glenna said...

Cord incident? Uh-oh. I think possibly Cadbury is hypnotized by the skirt pattern as well as the possibility of treats and ear rubs.

Bobkat said...

Naughty Cadbury! The rabbit we had when I was a child had a penchant for cords as well, especially the telephone.

He does look like a snuggly lap bunny though : )

RG said...

Well, bunnys are MADE for laps!!! Some just don't yet know it.

Christina said...

Cadbury you look very sweet. Are you searching for treats in the lap?

RG said...

Oh Boy, we see Warren Buffet came down HARD against the Kraft courting of Cadbury! I think the stop we made with the 7-BUNNY-7 a year and a half ago to see Mr. Buffet and discuss economics is paying nice dividends!!!!

the Bag Lady said...

Cadbury is one smart bun! Well, except for the cord-chewing.....

What an adorable lapful, though!

Annette Tait said...

Arabella and Wesley know that cords are second only to treats!!

Cadbury won't have to wait long - adorable goes a long way!

Deb Cushman said...

Freckles would prefer that we drop things directly over her rather than her coming to us. She doesn't feel she should have to work that hard.

Alice said...

bunnygirl, you trying to play hard ball with cadbury is not convincing! you know as well as i do as well as cadbury does that cute actually does cut it and always will!!!