Friday, May 22, 2009

Announcement!














Saturday morning, Dan and I will be on the open road! While we're gone, Cadbury and Pixel will be staying at the vet spa, where they will be indulged with treats and pedicures.

As in previous years, you can follow my vacation on my Vacation Blog, where I'll be posting nightly, unless we do some camping.

As an added treat this year, my fictional band Maelstrom will be going on tour, with an itinerary that roughly follows my own. The band members will be doing daily posts of their own at the Maelstrom Website.

See you in two weeks, everyone!

13 comments:

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Tyler and Sydney would like Cadbury to stay with them......Bon Voyage to you and Dan, have lots of fun.

Glenna said...

Oh, yay! Have a wonderful time! We'll (me, Pink, Elvis & Peaches) be following along as you post. Fun!

RoadBunner said...

Two weeks!? Awesome! Haha. Spa!! Pedicures!! I see right through that :) Have a great time!

RG said...

I don't think downtown Pagosa Springs is quite ready for Maelstrom, is it? Place hasn't been the same since Ol' Earl's Chicken truck hit it ...

Have fun .. we are all jealous!

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Cadbury rooming with Tyler and Sydney? Oh, wouldn't that be a blast! Maybe see if Savannah could join the fun. Spots galore!

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Perhaps a Spots tour....could they open for Maelstrom?

Fez and the Gang said...

Abbey would like to remind you that she has spots too and is also left behind!

And we don't get to stay at a spa!!!

Thomma Lyn said...

Have a wonderful vacation! The Ballicai will teleport over to the spa to play with Cadbury and Pixel. :)

And I'll keep up with your adventures, and those of Maelstrom!

Anonymous said...

Have a great time, BG and Dan!! Cadbury can take a little vacation of his own, come visit with us ;)

Bobkat said...

Enjoy!

Also hoping Cadbury and Pixel enjoy the "spa" :)

TX Runner Mom said...

Have a wonderful vacation!

Unknown said...

Cadbury fank yoo fer thumpin on over. We fink yoo smell different acuz yoo know we has never really met a bun before.

Rick Rockhill said...

hope your vacation is going well. I gave you a shout out in my post today...