Saturday, February 18, 2006

On the Mend?

This morning was a bit of a disaster. It took two hours before I could breathe well enough to consider going to walk on the treadmill (too cold to walk outside), and by that time I'd totally lost my ganas for such an endeavor.

So I did nothing today. First time I skipped a Saturday morning workout in over five years.

But the good news is that I woke up from my afternoon nap breathing fairly well. When I bent over to pick something up off the floor I didn't feel like I was going to have a coughing fit. And I'm feeling a little perkier, too. So I might just be turning a corner, and in a good way.

I'm going to keep doing what I've been doing and hope for the best!

4 comments:

Nancy Toby said...

Whoa, a 5 year streak!? That's amazing! But a very good reason to NOT work out!! Love the bunny butt.

Flo said...

I'm happy if I workout 5 Saturdays in a row, 5 years - WOW!!!!!!

Love the bunny butt!!!!

Cliff said...

Bunny butt *L*..

afternoon nap solves all illness..i am going to mine now.

it's only fuel said...

Get better! Sending you:
^^^^healing vibes^^^^:)