Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Blog Apocalypse


The blogosphere is ending. No more blogs. Blog apocalypse. The internet is still working, the world is fine. But you can’t write anymore. Write your last post. Make it a good one. What is the reason you blog? What is the last gem of knowledge you want to leave? What do you want to be remembered for? Who are you? What is the meaning of life?

Okay, there really is no Blog Apocalypse. It's just a new meme making the rounds, and my blog pal Thomma tagged me!

Unfortunately, I don't think I've got much to say on something like this. No great words of wisdom to share, no summing up of my blogging experience. I don't know if I would even indulge in a whine about having to go back to lots and lots of email and forum postings. I'd just post one last fabulous bunny pic and take the fun to some other medium.

But hey, blogging isn't going away, at least not anytime soon. And if the idea of blog apocalypse isn't scary enough for you, an intriguing new game is going to get started on April 30. Check out World Without Oil!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your Blog Apocalypse post is cool! :) Short, sweet, and succinct.

And now I'm off to check out that World Without Oil! Sounds like a great idea to me.