Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Cool Product Idea - Java Juice

I read today about a new product: Java Juice. It's little single-serving packets of concentrated coffee that you can add to hot or cold water to make a quick cuppa joe anytime, anywhere.

Check out their site! Intriguing, isn't it? I once worked at a restaurant that had concentrated coffee that you could mix with hot water, and it was quite good. If Java Juice is anything like that, it's going to be fab!

I have some on order, so check back here for a product review sometime within the next seven days!

Recent Workouts
Sunday: 50 minute spin
Monday: rest
Tuesday: 4.5 mile run
Wednesday: 5 minute stairmaster (while waiting for an elliptical machine), 30 minute elliptical

8 comments:

Stacia said...

Ooh, that is a good idea! I'm not much of a coffee drinker, but I'd buy some of those for the days I was in the mood for some.

s.w. vaughn said...

Ooh, coffee! (Hi December!)

Bunnygirl, I saw your post on AW about a coffee review and had to visit. This sounds yummy. Can't wait to see how it turns out -- I'm always for trying new coffee!

Leah J. Utas said...

I was intrigued by your post on AW as I was prepping a coffee post myself.
Java Juice sounds interesting. Reminds me of the coffee I drank in Peru many long years ago.
It was boiled down to a syrup, poured into a cup and then hot water added.
I'm looking forward to your report on Java Juice.

Vickie said...

I have tried that concentrated coffee before too--and just as you have, working in a restaurant. Actually, I found it to be the best coffee ever. Very expensive I found out, but the taste told all. Do let us know about this new product! I'm a coffee lover and anything that provides a quick cup, especially when traveling, is always appreciated.

Anonymous said...

fyi, java juice is available at rei

Leah J. Utas said...

Stopped by to tell you that I've linked to this post in my blog.
Thought you ought to know.

Rachel said...

Hmm. Java Juice. I'm kind of a coffee snob so I'm skeptical. Let me know if I should try it.

I love your Xerox Law a few posts earlier. The more we are educated, the less common sense we have.

Great bunny pic! They are so adoreable by doing nothing, and they know it!

Una said...

Whaaaa, I miss coffee!!

Back to your regularly scheduled program.