Monday, December 14, 2009

Monday Bunday: Hiding in Plain Sight















As Cadbury demonstrates, sometimes the best things are right nearby, but just out of sight. Like the university's holiday break.*

This will be my last full week at the office before the new year. Next week is only three days long, and then we're off for two weeks!

Cadbury is very excited, since this means more out-of-cage time. Of course, that's all that really matters. Of course.

Have a good week, everyone!



* Not dissing Christmas here, but a Christmas break would cover Christmas only. This break covers Christmas, New Year's, and some other holidays I don't celebrate, so it is therefore a holiday break.

11 comments:

Michele said...

That's exactly what I look like when my husband arrives home with a bag from the wine store. :-)

Holiday breaks are the best. I only get a few days off around Christmas and New Year's Eve but I'm so looking forward to them. We're supposed to get snow this weekend, so it might be a white Christmas for us!

Aurey said...

Audrey RAbbit here,
Just wanted to say a thank you for helping to send me on my travels. There's a round up of my year (in pics) here http://tinyurl.com/y9v9qjj
Very very grateful for your hospitality.
Large bunny hugs
Audrey.
PS Send me on my way again if you can manage it and don't forget to send jpgs back to me on email audrey@allaboutyou.com.
Bye for now and may your Christmas be filled with carrots and brussel sprouts

the Bag Lady said...

I can certainly relate to Cadbury's excitement at the prospect of more time out of his cage.

Leah J. Utas said...

Out of cage time is the best.

Thomma Lyn said...

Yay! That sounds great. Enjoy, my friend, enjoy! And kisses to sweet Cadbury. :)

Hef's Mom said...

Sneaky rabbit!

Annette Tait said...

ha ha! I've seen that 'hiding in plain sight' before! how adorable!
hope you have a lovely break time and Cadbury runs endless rings around you!

Crabby McSlacker said...

How does he manage to stay so darn cute week after week?

And hooray for holiday breaks! Hope you and Cadbury both have a great time frolicking outside your cages.

Christina said...

Good hiding Cadbury. I could hardly see you at all.

RG said...

Here's the holiday deal... YOU go in the cage and just relax. Let Cadbury out to do stuff!!!!

Well ... on 2nd thought ....

Erin said...

Have a great break!! Everyone needs one around this time:)