Thursday, November 30, 2006

Bunny, It's Cold Outside!














After days and days of warm temps and humidity, we finally got our first cold front.

It was 68 when I got to work this morning, and I felt foolish in my tights, wool skirt and sweater, carrying my coat. I didn't feel any better walking in behind a woman wearing a breezy summer skirt and sling-back pumps. Had she not read the same weather report I had?

The temperature dropped all morning and by noon was in the low 40s. By the time I left for home, it was in the 30s with winds gusting to 25 mph. I sure was glad to have my coat!

I wonder how Miss Summer fared?

Recent Workouts
Monday: 30 minute elliptical
Tuesday: 4 mile run
Wednesday: rest, not feeling so good
Thursday: 35 minute spin

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Okay that's it. I have to start taking pics of the bunnies again. I will post them and give a bunny update. Inspired by you! Your bun is adoreable. And very photogenic!

Cliff said...

Bunnygirl,

Thanks for your post. Honestly, I think u only need 3 x 30 min a week of exercise + healthy eating to have a healthy lifestyle.

Yeah..we humans like to make it complicated :)

somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

Great shot of your REWB in the blanket! I managed to get one of mine to do that. The rest of the bunnies would chew them up. And thanks for reminding us that just because it is cold does not mean we cannot work out. I needed that!
=:8

Anonymous said...

Love the title and the picture goes without saying. We're eking out every single drop of enjoyment from all the farenheits you've shipped up our way.

I saw a young guy wearing basketball shorts and a jacket the other day, out scraping the ice off his windshield, while it was 'minus God knows what' outside. He and slingback girl must be related.

Anonymous said...

We've had similar weather in East TN -- a string of days with temps in the upper sixties and low seventies, then in comes the cold front and it's gonna get down in the twenties tonight.

Your bunny is just a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e! *huge grin*

Simone said...

Brrrr. That is cold. Tidbit must be glad she has a natural fur coat.