Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I’ve Been Tagged!

Allie tagged me with the Eight Random Facts meme! So, okay. Here’s mine:

Eight Random Facts/Habits:

  1. My normal body temp is 97.4, not 98.6. I suspect this is why I’m so sensitive to cold and not easily put off by heat.
  2. I like to dance, play music, and even sing, but I don’t usually enjoy sitting and listening to music or going to concerts.
  3. When Dan met me, I owned a TV, but it was a gift from my parents from five years before and was still in its original box, unopened. I still don’t watch TV and I rarely watch movies.
  4. I know more about the stars of the silent film era than of our own.
  5. I want to learn flamenco dance.
  6. I once took boxing classes. It was a lot of fun. For the last few years I’ve wanted to learn krava maga.
  7. I like anything to do with clothes—buying, designing, sewing (with or without a pattern), mending, tailoring, and even ironing. I can starch, too.
  8. I write fiction, but most of my reading is non-fiction, especially history.

I’ve seen this meme pop up on several of the blogs I regularly visit, and I’m having a little trouble keeping up with who has already been tagged, and who hasn’t. So for now, I’ll just say that if you haven’t gotten tagged yet, you’re IT!

8 comments:

Crabby McSlacker said...

Great list!

My normal body temperature is natually low too; can't remember the exact number. And while I don't like extreme cold, I'm even more miserable when it's hot. (Perhaps its just my Crabby nature).

As a kid I always used to hate it that the best I could do for a fever was about 99, which wasn't good enough to arouse much sympathy or get to stay home from school.

Moby Dick said...

Your low body temperature probably helps you as a marathon runner.

Zinger said...

cool stuff :-) especially writing fiction - i write devotionals and stuff but just love to write!
carri ann
aka archi's mum...

was gonna tag you but since you are already... :-)

somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

I love the old classics too. The great plots were what made the movies wonderful! Oh, does that mean the bunnies are tagged or me? ;)
Hugs!
=:8

TitanThirteen said...

Intoresting facts!
My body temp is hotter than everyone elses, it always has been.[like, even before i was fat] So i'm warm 95% of the year. I walk around during most of winter in a t-shirt.
But then the summers nearly kill me!

Allie Boniface said...

Wait...how do you know what your normal body temperature is??

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Allie,

The last time I was sick, I noticed my temp when I finally quit being sick. It was so odd that I started taking my temp each day, and it has remained on that low side of normal. So I've concluded that "low" is my "normal."

Weird, I know. *shrug*

dguzman said...

eek. Looks like Niblet will respond to the 8 facts meme! A little late but better than nothing.