Wednesday, May 30, 2007

New Writing Blog

I’ve created yet another blog!

I’ve decided to post one of my novels as an online serial novel It’s the novel that precedes Diana’s Diary, and I’m illustrating it, just like I did the diary.

So here it is: Bella Diana. Take a look and let me know what you think. I’ll start posting next chapters in another day or two. The novel is complete, so unless I change my mind about putting it out there for free, there will be regular installments every couple of days or so.

Note: This post is cross-posted on my Writing blog.

4 comments:

Crabby McSlacker said...

Wow, I have such admiration for multiple bloggers!

I'll probably still look for you mostly here, as I find popping in and out of fiction blogs a bit difficult with my tiny crab brain. But glad to know it's there!

Moby Dick said...

Bella Diana is bellisima!! Mucho buono! Le tutti petito le histoire de una gran dama.

Tuco said...

Wow - you're brave. I have a bunch of my writing on a website, but it's pretty hidden away. I've always been worried it'd get ripped off!

Nice blogs though! We have similar interests! 100 Years of Solitude is one of my favourites as well! : )

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Tuco,

I understand your concern-- it's a pretty common one. But I figure since my work isn't an easy sell, it's not likely to get stolen. If I wrote in a popular genre, I'd probably have a different attitude.