Friday, August 10, 2007

Moved In!

Well, we're mostly moved in. There's still a lot of small stuff at the old place, and of course I keep losing track of things here at the house. Right now I can't seem to find my asthma meds-- a bit of a problem, since I've been unable to breathe properly most of the day and now that it's bedtime, I know I'll have a hard time of it if I can't find them.

The cat has so far refused to come out of his carrier. Tidbit is a little more adventurous and has been poking her head in from time to time and stomping her foot, as if to say, "Hurry up!" But Pixel takes his own sweet time in everything.

More tomorrow, and pics coming soon!

1 comment:

Zinger said...

my mum says she's hoping you found your asthma meds fast! she can't live without hers either and laying down is the worst when she hasn't taken her inhaler. awful feeling