Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday Bunday: Sleepy

To sleep, perchance to dream...















Last week, I had my sleep schedule thrown off by all the crazy stuff happening at work. This is a busy time of year, and between having to work late to load the new fiscal year merit raises, and trying to use up some of my excess vacation hours, I swear I hardly know what's day and what's night any more. Add in my new obsession for playing with my graphics tablet until the wee hours of the morning, and you have a recipe for exhaustion.

Luckily I have a sweet spotted bunny to show me the proper way to relax.

Thanks, Cadbury. I'll be taking some tips from you.

Have a restful week, everybun!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Must. Snorgle. Bunneh. Tummeh.

the Bag Lady said...

Awwwwwww - Cadbury knows how to relax!

Lisa said...

Take notes, BG.

The Fab Furs said...

Let's all do the bunny flop!

Christina said...

Cadbury you are a doll. I want to snuggle down beside you for a nap.

Kathleen @ ForgingAhead said...

Now THAT'S the way to sleep!

Crafty Green Poet said...

oh sweet sleepy Cadbury...

RG said...

Looks like Cadbury is sleeping off the effects of, and also dreaming of, a willow-ball chewing party?

Bobkat said...

I think we all could learn a thing or two from Cadbury's fine example. He looks so sweet, and seems to be couting bunnies in his sleep from the photo! LoL!

Leah J. Utas said...

A sleeping bun will guide you.

Glenna said...

Cadbury, you have very kissable lips. What a cutie pie you are.

RoadBunner said...

Bunnies are the ultimate experts on chillaxing.

Thomma Lyn said...

Awww, what a sweet bunboy. He looks so comfycozy.

I'm glad you're having fun with your new graphics tablet. Sounds cool! :)