Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Mid-week update

Nothing very interesting has been happening this week, thank goodness. Just a lot of meetings and errands at work that keep me there late and keep me from getting much desk time. I'm staying late and I'm unproductive! Who wouldn't want that?

I haven't talked to my sister this week, although I've tried a couple times to call to get more info about the pets she's trying to find homes for. In a way I dread actually talking to her. I don't handle other people's emotions very well, and she and Mom are emotional people. I'll be glad when the worst of this mess is over.

Recent Workouts
Mon: Morning - 45 minutes core and stretch cords
Evening - N/A (I don't work out the evening after a massage)
Tue: Morning - 45 minutes core and stretch cords
Evening - 30 min elliptical (5K pace), 15 min treadmill (8 min/miles)
Wed: Morning - 45 minutes core and stretch cords
Evening - Spinervals 7.0 Uphill Grind (45 min)

No comments: