Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!

If you're in the mood for a little romantic (or not-so-romantic) reading, drop by the Flash Fiction Carnival website for links to short stories and outtakes, all around 1,000 words or less-- perfect for some light reading on your lunch break!

And since getting the Carnival post put together tonight precludes my writing a new post here for the occasion, here's an oldie but a goodie from a few years ago: Roses. True story. Strange things sometimes happen, even to me.

Have a wonderful day, friends!

8 comments:

daevyd said...

Hi, was just googling triathlon sites and stumbled on your site. Cool title and weird looking Bunny. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Have a Bunderful Valentine's Day!

Reb said...

Happy Valentines Day BG. I liked your Roses story.

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Happy Valentine's, my friend! Am going to read Roses as soon as the Nudge leaves me alone long enough to...

the Bag Lady said...

Belated Happy Valentine's Day, BG! The Bag Lady has been having weird computer things going on and couldn't get your comment section to come up before now.
Sigh.
She is, one day very soon, going to mortgage her house and get high-speed internet...

Anonymous said...

Hey hope you had a good one!

I've gotten a training regimen down and have lost 6.5 lbs in the last week and a 1/2 - woot!!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, Mom read the roses story... put a tear in her eye.

I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day, Auntie Bunnygirl!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Crabby McSlacker said...

LOVE the roses story. I think it's perfect for Valentines Day.

And BagLady, I too have been having trouble getting peoples comment sections to come up! And not just on blogger blogs either. Weird.