Friday, May 23, 2008

On Vacation

My first day of vacation and my first day between jobs! And I was insanely busy all day, running last-minute errands, preparing road food, packing and staging things we’re taking, and cleaning the house so we don’t look like total slobs to our friend who will be feeding the cat while we’re away.

Tid will be boarding with her vet while we’re gone. I know it’s going to be very confusing to her and I feel bad because she’s almost 100% again. I think it will be for the best though, and they do like her over there. Tidbit is a very sweet and friendly girl. Pixel will miss her, especially since he’ll be stuck here all alone, but he’ll enjoy watching birds out the windows and taking long naps, or whatever it is he does all day.

I hope to be able to blog from the road. We want to do more camping this year, so that would cut into my blogging time. During my absence, I’ll be posting my adventures to my Vacation Blog. Updates will be nightly when I’m at a place where I can log on. And since our first stop is San Angelo, where we’ll be staying at a hotel, the first vacation blog post will be Saturday night!

Have a great two weeks, friends. Thanks for all the support during our Tidbit Trials, and I look forward to catching up with everyone upon my return.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a wonderful respite ... and its so good to hear Tid is almost 100% again

the Bag Lady said...

Enjoy your vacation, and I'm looking forward to the posts on your vacation blog (so I can kinda pretend I'm on vacation, too. Sad, isn't it?)

YowlYY said...

Have a nice break - we'll keep sending healing vibes to Tidbit while she's boarding at the vets. No doubt she'll be fine!

DK & The Fluffies said...

Have a great vacation!

Thomma Lyn said...

I'm glad sweet Tid is nearly back to 100% -- the Ballicai are continuing to send her purrs, and that's a great idea, to board her at the vet. Scritches to sweet Pixel, too!

Have a fun, wonderful and safe vacation! :-D

Glenna said...

Happy vacation to you, Pixel and Tid (tell her she's at a spa).

Jill said...

So glad Tidbit is doing better. The people over at Dr. Jordan's are the best - so caring and helpful.

Have a good time on vacation.

Rachel said...

Have a great vacation! I was sorry to learn that Tidbit was ill but relieved to learn she's doing better. Poor thing. Babs and Taz send their love.