Sunday, November 28, 2004

Back to the salt mines...

Well, it's back to work in the morning. The daily routine is nice, because I'm in many ways a creature of habit. I get a little lost with too much time on my hands. But four days off is just a tease. It's long enough to be very productive, but not long enough to finish the backlog of projects and just relax. I feel like I spent the weekend catching up on everything and only just this evening finally reached a point where I could consider maybe taking a little break. Too late! Now it's time to steam some veggies for lunches this week, iron some clothes for tomorrow, feed the bunny and have my bedtime tea.

Where does the time go?

I was lazy today and didn't work out. Too many things were sore, so I decided to rest and just work on my website and various things around the house I had been putting off. I don't know how I ended up so sore. I don't feel like I did very much this weekend. But I'll get it all fixed tomorrow and start training fresh and pain-free on Tuesday. At least I can run again. I'm so happy to think maybe my marathon registration fee won't be wasted after all!

No comments: