Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Busy day - what's going on?

So after several weeks of low-key days, I come in this morning and am hit with a hundred things to do. Naturally this was the day I had planned to take off around noon to run an errand. It figures. But maybe I'll get everything done or at least hit all the inevitable roadblocks in time to still drop by the bunny vet for flea medicine on my lunch break. Yes, my poor bunny has fleas. I've only had her since this summer, and the fleas are a legacy of her time in the dog kennel at the shelter. What kind of sadists keep a bunny with the dogs???

Anyway, I'm hoping to get a few things around here straightened out soon, but the boss is sure to be throwing fits today, since we're trying to understand the byzantine complexities of PeopleSoft's scheduled fee increases. Talk about a racket! Are these guys affiliated with the Mafia or something?

Later...

Well, I never did get out of the office to walk or to go to the bunny vet, so I left a little early instead. The PeopleSoft thing is crazy. And what's scary is that someone at the university actually agreed to these obviously unfavorable terms!

Dan and I went for a run at the park this evening. The weather was nice-- cool but not cold. They've resurfaced part of the run loop, which is nice. Then after we came home I made a big bowl of oatmeal with pumpkin butter and raisins mixed in. Good stuff. Now I'm sleepy.

Today's Scheduled Workouts:
Morning: Abs and upper body
Evening: 4 mile run at the park

No comments: